Quick & Effective Home Remedies for Dry Hair
Dry hair is caused due to reduced secretion of sebum, a natural oil produced by the oil glands in our scalp. Dry scalp is often shrugged off as “just another effect of winters”. In reality, if your scalp is devoid of sebum, it results in unmanageable hair and damaged strands.
In order to address the issue of dry hair, you can try out the following remedies that will leave you with shiny, smooth and fresh hair.
- Eggs - Eggs have special conditioning properties that make your hair lustrous, which is why extracts from egg find a variety of uses in hair care products. Just take two eggs yolks in a bowl and add some water. Apply this mixture to your hair and leave on for half an hour before washing it with a mild natural shampoo.
- Hot oil massage - Gently heat up two tablespoons each of amla oil, coconut oil and olive oil, and massage it onto your scalp. The oils will nourish your hair strands while the massage will increase blood flow into your oil glands, leading to healthy hair.
- Almonds - Almonds have Vitamin E as a micro-nutrient that helps strengthen your hair from within. Including a regular few almonds in your morning diet or massaging with its oil will help revitalise your dry scalp.
- Beer - No need to throw away that old bottle full of lager. Popular among unconventional hair care products, beer has a special protein that helps nourish the roots of your scalp. Just let your hair be awash with a small pint of beer and then rinse it after 20 minutes. Fresh and luscious hair in no time.
- Hair masks - A combination of avocados and bananas, or honey, milk and oats, thrown into a blender can turn out to be the most nourishing hair mask. Due to their moisturising properties, these combinations, if applied regularly, can give you relief from dry scalp for a long time.
- Besides these remedies, there are quite a few hair care products available on the market that work wonders. Nowadays, there are also a lot of companies like vitaminshop.ae providing chemical-free hair care products which as safe and natural as remedies mentioned above. Find the best products and see your hair troubles get washed away.
The above-mentioned tips are free from any kinds of side effect, recommended by the experts to help keep your hair shining and beautiful forever.